About Me

My photo
Very mouthy and slightly neurotic retro enthusiast who wants to be everything but doesn't want to leave the comfort of her one house, and finds that being a bookworm can actually be funner than anything else...

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Friends, chocolates and over-the-top sexy panties!!!


It’s been a while, I know, I know… but I’ve been super busy…
We moved the whole shop around, there was a new Harry Potter book, so naturally we had a midnight party for it, and there was summer and actual good weather- I got a tan!!!

But of course there was a lot of preparations for the upcoming competition.
I put a lot of thought in my talent and once I discovered it I put equal amount of thought and work into it. I think it’s perfect, but I’m still not letting you know what it is… Wait and see!

I could go on and on of why I haven’t written much, well I was busy and lazy and let’s leave it at that. 
I won’t go in to details because I simply cannot remember, instead I’ll write about friends.
You know it’s good to have them and the nuttier they are the better! My friends decided they’ll go with me on the competition (couse honestly, I need all the support I can get), we booked our accommodation and flight tickets. We planed the whole thing and in the whole process I felt a bit bad for Robert, because he’ll be surrounded by three giggly girls at all time, but hey at the very end of the day I think he’s in for a good time-I hope…
So yeah everything was planned and all was prepared for our London invasion, unfortunately one of my friends couldn’t get the days off work and the plan got ruined! A great fun plan, was missing one cookie person. We all felt really bad, but I absolutely have to go and compete so we promised her we’re bringing something awesome back from London and that was that.

This whole story is more or less irrelevant but today I met my Friend, you know the one who cannot come with us, for a nice lunching and chitchat. And you know what, at the very end she gave me a little wrinkled brown bag and said “This is for you, for your competition and for the after”. As I looked in to the bag I couldn’t stop laughing, I found nice chocolates, fake eyelashes and a pair of over-the-top sexy panties. And just so you know the panties are meant for good support at the competition, if you know what I mean…

Any who, only a cookie friend can bring you sexy panties and make it awesome, so if you have friends like that, stick to them couse they are keepers!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment