About Me

My photo
Very mouthy and slightly neurotic retro enthusiast who wants to be everything but doesn't want to leave the comfort of her one house, and finds that being a bookworm can actually be funner than anything else...

Thursday 6 July 2017

Mr. big gauge septum ring or just another asshole

To earn a bit of extra money I work night shifts on the weekend in a rock & roll pub, let’s not get into the details of where the pub is as I don’t want anyone to find me xD.

But working behind the bar can be funny and equally annoying as hell. You meet all this people serve them pint after pint sneakily listen to their conversations and laugh on the inside, but sometimes they include you in their conversation not regarding if you want it or not.

The other day there was a guy sitting behind the bar with this very pretty girl. They looked like a couple and they were having fun. I’ve seen them when I arrived in for my shift and thought they were cute. I served them their pint of Bulmer’s and then another and they were sipping it and having fun.
I was chatting with my colleague about stuff when I noticed he was looking into our direction of course I assumed he was looking for another pint when he just tried to lure me into their conversation, being polite and all I exchanged a few words and fucked off. He was one of those lads that fancies himself more than others. He was sporting a massive septum ring one of those you stretch them onto bigger sizes, he had a beard and a leather jacket and thought he is this super sexy guy (average more likely but hey, one girl’s opinion), but I guess he had the swagger girls go for. 

Anyway, back to the story. After an hour or so I saw him sitting alone waving to me to get closer, he wanted another round and then he leaned forward and was like “have I chatted to you before on Tinder?” (Dude seriously on tinder? I don’t do tinder). And he continued “you see I had a perfect match with somebody working in this pub (not me) and I had a feeling it was you (still not me Mr. big gauge septum ring). I asked him where his girlfriend is and he told me she went to piss (smooth man) and that she is not his girl she is just a moth he found on Tinder (yes of course). Apparently, he does it every weekend with a different bird, just having fun. Seriously man you are putting the moves while on a date being a shit head and explaining tinder to me (what an ass).  

Everyone knows I have a lovely boyfriend so I don’t give a shit about this type of lads so when his “moth” came back they moved away from the bar but don’t worry, before the "lad" went home he actually came back to me and told me he is going now but we will see each other again, like WTF.  I don’t know you, if I work behind the bar that doesn’t make me single and on the market and if you do happen to fancy me cut the crappy attitude be nice, have a chat with me but don’t be all Mr. dickhead having a date with another girl while trying to chat me up. Honestly and put some money in the tip jar xD

But hey this is just one of the delightful events I have pleasure to be apart, serving Mr. big gauge septum ring while he is putting shitty moves on me and having a date with a random moth at the same time. Life is just fantastic, isn’t it?

Stay tuned for more delightful stories

Xoxo Miss Enea 

No comments:

Post a Comment