About Me

My photo
Very mouthy and slightly neurotic retro enthusiast who wants to be everything but doesn't want to leave the comfort of her one house, and finds that being a bookworm can actually be funner than anything else...

Friday 10 July 2015

Baking goodies



Now one of my big passions beside writing and reading is baking goodies and honestly I grab any opportunity for an excuse to bake.



This time it was a bone voyage cake for a fellow co-worker of mine. She got a new job, a new clean start and what better way to celebrate the whole thing than to eat some delicious cake. Now she enquired for a chocolate one so I decided that I will make a chocolate one but I had to put something else in it to make it richer. I opened the fridge and found that I have some strawberries, which would make the cake nice and moist.

Now this time I taught that it is OK if I bake for a female co-worker, I knew I cannot bake for      another man, if I don’t bake for mine first but as it turned out I cannot bake for anyone if I don’t bake for my Roby first and that is the rule.
So of course I ended baking two glorious cakes which haven’t lasted for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment