About Me

My photo
Very mouthy and slightly neurotic retro enthusiast who wants to be everything but doesn't want to leave the comfort of her one house, and finds that being a bookworm can actually be funner than anything else...

Tuesday 8 December 2015

I'm back

Living a life of a perfect housewife is a full on job isn’t it? No not for me, with a full time job and a lot of other crazy things I like to do, being a perfect housewife is sometime very, how should I put this horrible, it makes you want to quit the job or at least take a leap of absence and go somewhere nice, like Bahamas, tanning and sipping a nice cocktail. But this isn’t a job with a contract it is just simply life and well you can’t quit life…


So if you were missing me for the last 55 days or something like that, I was pretty much occupied looking pretty, while being a perfect housewife with a full time job. I would say that somewhere in between August and October I probably had a full on mental breakdown which was caused and I am almost certain, by dirty dishes and stupid damp in the apartment.
But the past few months weren’t all that bad, I was more busy than usual picking extra shifts at work and cooking dinners and baking goodies that I simply forgot to take time for myself and my blog. And the part of myself includes my image so in the last two months I didn’t do my nails and I forgot to dye my roots, but I was well able to hide that with head scarfs and different hairstyles. So you see I was a busy bee…

But I did bake some really good stuff that I will post in my following blogs so you can try it yourself.
It is almost eight months since I started this project and in the start of it I doubted myself, I thought I wouldn’t last long, but despite my breakdown I’m still on a roll doing what I know best, cooking and taking care of my lovely ones.

Now all I need is to write about it a bit more.
Maybe my New Year’s resolution?


No comments:

Post a Comment