About Me

My photo
Very mouthy and slightly neurotic retro enthusiast who wants to be everything but doesn't want to leave the comfort of her one house, and finds that being a bookworm can actually be funner than anything else...

Thursday 23 July 2015

Beauty beauty



So a good housewife must not just cook good, but look good as well is the saying of my Roby and if you believe or not my Mama as well.

Now we all know that looking good sometimes is not that easy. Not that we are not beautiful don’t get me wrong, because I’m a firm believer that we all look good, but nobody wakes up like they just came fresh out of the box.
I struggle with my hair every morning, they have a life of their own and they do what they please, so of course every morning I wake up I brush them, curl them, pin them and hairspray them so I can get the effect I want. Plus to be honest vintage hairstyles are quite complicated…


According to my Nona a good housewife needs a good routine and that doesn’t mean just in the kitchen but a good beauty routine is absolutely necessary.
My Mama is a beautiful women with flawless skin but her secret is again good routine and good quality skin products. She bought me for my birthday a selection of face cleaners and moisturisers from Dermalogica and well, Mama knows best so I use them in the evening and morning routine to stay pimple free…

As well a part of my evening routine is showering, moisturising my skin with home-made products and getting enough sleep that is crucial.
Mornings are usually a bit hectic, but I manage to do my hair, brush my teeth, moisturise my face and put on make up, plus choose the outfit.
I will try to write more about that over the next few weeks and keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment