About Me

My photo
Very mouthy and slightly neurotic retro enthusiast who wants to be everything but doesn't want to leave the comfort of her one house, and finds that being a bookworm can actually be funner than anything else...

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Going on holidays...



I’m not sure if anyone remembers going on holidays when we were kids…
For me that always meant a long drive to the sea side and nibbling sandwiches and fried chicken that my Mommy carefully prepared for us. After all the driving and eating, we knew that once we reached the destination, good fun and splashing around the sea was guaranteed.

 I’ve never thought about the hard work behind the scenes that was given, especially by my Mamma, to assure us a carefree and full of joy vacation, plus the work on the holidays itself.

Well now I know…
 Even though she was married, my dad was only good to prepare the car, put the luggage in, drive us there and enjoy the sea splashing with us.
I wouldn’t be even thinking about it and writing a blog about it, if I hadn’t been put in a position of the “Good all pack it all housewife.”

Last week we went home for a week of holidays and because my boy is a bit of a workaholic, I had to do all the preparations and packing, buy everything for Mr. Jack and his vacation with my Mamma, clean the apartment and do the laundry, but like that wasn’t enough I had to go clothes shopping because I discovered that my lovely man has been left without all the essential cover up material.
Luckily I was on my holidays so I had some time to play the super women…

But to be honest he did checked us in and printed the tickets, he rented a car to drive us to the airport and carried our luggage in to the car. All in all he did what any good man would.

No comments:

Post a Comment