About Me

My photo
Very mouthy and slightly neurotic retro enthusiast who wants to be everything but doesn't want to leave the comfort of her one house, and finds that being a bookworm can actually be funner than anything else...

Friday 7 August 2015

The good housewife strikes again




In the 50’s if you needed a picture you went to a photographer and he took them and developed them in the darkroom, but now with all the technology one can take their own pictures and one can easily not develop them but rather delete them all...

 
 Of course I’m talking from my own experiences. For some reason my phone decided to die on me and so it was time to get a new one and so I did. Now I’m a proud owner of a new HTC desire 510 and I’m happy with it, but of course when I got it I had to transfer all the data from the old one to the new one without transferring all the not needed data from old apps and I did except for some reason one of the files that contained all of the recent photos including the ones from the Miss Alt Dublin competition and the Rock-N-Roll Festival which was supposed to be on my SD card was for some reason stored on the phone that I was so eager to restore to factory settings and ta-da, everything was gone…
I wouldn’t be so mopy about it, but it turned out that I’m only on one of the photos that were taken at the YS festival for Miss Alt Dublin pageant and for some reason I was the only contestant who wasn’t captured in a beautiful pose but rather in a full arms spreaded speech. Now I don’t have a good photo from that night thanks to my brilliant erasing skills. Nonetheless the night was fun and a good experience.

For the future I should maybe stick to what I know, my apron and baking and ask my Roby to handle my electronic devices…   

No comments:

Post a Comment